- Älmhult, Sweden
Business Navigator, Transport, Purchasing & Logistics Area North Europe, Älmhult
We are looking for you who enjoys interacting with many people. As a person you always strives to reach goals with a high level of energy and motivation. We believe that you have an interest of challenge and interact with our business teams and has a passion for deliver result.
- Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Experience of at least 4 years in cost strategic analysis.
- University degree in Economical Fields or relevant experience in the economic field.
- Attitude to analysis, curious to drill and discover trends
- Knowledge of controlling methodology.
- High level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel, as well as experience from using Business Intelligence tools.
- Good communication and interaction skills.
- Fluency in English.
About the job
Transport Organisation is part of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics and is responsible for the steering, co-ordination and development of IKEA transportation. The main responsibilities of the Transport Business Navigator are to support the Transport Area to create the business plan and actively work with our action plan and connected to that also setting goals and priorities to secure correct transport pricing information. Business Navigator also actively contribute by preparing for decisions through analysis of information and by giving directions for improvements.
About the assignment
As a Business Navigator you will secure the functional reporting according to common formats, rules and deadlines – for all goal areas (Availability, Cost, Quality and Social & Environmental) and performs analysis to proactively identify main causes for discrepancies between goals and actual.
You actively support and challenge our business in close cooperation with our local business teams in order to enable continuously development.
You will also secure that the right navigation information is available to management in good time to be able to make the correct and best decisions based on our goals defined.
Furthermore we also see that you will:
- Translate and communicate goals and results in a language that everybody can understand.
- Secure and develop a high consciousness of costs by providing cost transparency and highlighting the cost drivers within the Transport.
- Support and challenge business teams with cost simulations, scenarios and forecast.
- Co-ordinates the goal setting process in the area/unit.
- Participates in the development of tools and working methods to navigate and secure an effective transportation process.
The assignment is a permanent full-time employment and you will be placed in Älmhult.
If you have any questions regarding the assignment, please contact Martin Serbner at +46 733875060. In some cases recruitment processes may take time, so we kindly as you to be patient in this regard. Last day to apply 2017-08-25.
We look forward to your application!
Transport Area North Europe organization (100 people located in the offices in Moscow, Älmhult and Warsaw) is responsible for purchase and operations within transport function in IKEA. We replenish goods to IKEA units worldwide and we purchase transport services of raw materials to IKEA owned production units. We are responsible for UK, Ireland, Nordic countries, Baltic countries, Ukraine, Poland, Russia and Belorussia. This means developing and maintaining sustainable transport set-ups in close cooperation with external business partners as well as the internal actors in the IKEA Supply Chain.