Solution Specialist, HR & Competence
- Delft, Netherlands
You see things a little differently. So do we. Leadership at IKEA is simple, clear and humble. We’re not fans of bureaucracy and complicated hierarchy. Come see things a little differently with us.
You get energised by working and interacting with people. You have a strong commitment to the user with the energy to champion their needs. You are solution oriented and you enjoy to find better ways of working. You love to share knowledge and build competence together. You have the ability to make complex situations/ challenges simple, understood and embraced. You demonstrate good interpersonal communication skills, such as active listening, coaching and facilitating. You combine your analytical skills with being structured and organized. You recognise yourself in the IKEA values and you have an interest in people’s life at home.
What more are we looking to find in you?
• A Bachelor degree in HR or IT and/ or relevant working experience.
• Deep knowledge of the inner workings of the supported solution.
• Experience with designing and implementing support workflows and documentation.
• Knowledge of document management principles.
• Experience as a trainer, with training methods and tools.
• Experience as a project member as well in running business activities.
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
About the job
The Business Solutions Area is responsible for an optimal use of business information systems, primarily in the area, HR & Competence.
About the assignment
As a Solution Specialist you secure that all users of the digital solutions have the required competence to use the solutions. You provide the functional expertise needed to solve incidents and problems, and to support changes in the digital solutions. You centralise all documentation related to the digital solution. On a daily basis you will be working with:
• Defining the functional support strategy and set-up for the digital solutions in the area, including connections to and collaboration with IT user support.
• Providing functional support to administrators and the end-user community.
• Providing subject matter expertise to solve functional incidents and problems in the digital solutions, and contribute to solution release changes and improvement activities.
• Defining the training strategy approach and plans, as well as coordinating the execution of the training plans. Developing the needed solution training materials, when needed in collaboration with the user experience designer, or supported by IKEA Competence Development.
• Storing, controlling and making available the operational know-how of the digital solutions for the systems users.
• Utilising and securing implementation of available standards for the operational documentation produced within the solution area.
• Support projects during the communication (business change management) phase.
• Participating in definition of the communication strategy and plan to ensure awareness around the digital solutions.
• Ensuring communication of the status of incidents and changes in the digital solutions.
In this role you will be reporting to the Business Solutions Area Manager.
Inter IKEA Systems is the owner of the IKEA Concept and the worldwide IKEA franchisor. Our assignment is to continuously develop the IKEA Concept and to ensure its successful implementation in existing and new markets. We are embracing the opportunities arising from a new everyday reality to add more value for today’s and tomorrow’s customers. Our way forward is to keep on being a modern and optimistic brand and work together to fulfil the IKEA vision: To create a better everyday life for the many people.
All IKEA retailers (with the exception of the IKEA store in Delft, the Netherlands, owned by Inter IKEA Systems B.V.) are franchisees and our business partners. 13 different groups of companies own and operate IKEA stores under franchise agreements. Today there are more than 398 IKEA stores in 48 countries.
Inter IKEA Systems offers an exciting work environment in a global marketplace with exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
The closing date for applying is until 6 August 2017. We look forward to receiving your application!