Learning Development Controller, IKEA Learning Centre SH
- Shanghai, China
Learning Development Controlling in IKEA Learning Centre Shanghai provides planning, controlling and follow up of learning development projects, on time, within budget and meeting defined goals. It also includes the general financial and administration aspects for the Learning Centre.
We are looking for someone who
• Can set up project plans and communicate to and involve / invite relevant stakeholders
• Maintain project management tools and connected administration
• Can do Long term planning as well as operational tasks of learning range management (checking range frames, adding and removing/phasing in and phasing out learning solutions, creating awareness, understanding and communication of learning range management year cycle, business rules and working methods within the team)
• Follow up performance of learning solutions, incl. business impact with Business Navigation
• Proactively steer the learning centre yearly financial budget / forecasting process and communicate the goals to relevant parties in the Competence development unit.
• Can be responsible for securing that costs are in line with goals, highlighting deviations and potentials to support the team to take corresponding actions.
• Can drive the follow up process and ensure focus on delivering the Action Plan KPI's
• Be responsible for the accurate administration in accordance with the legal framework and the IKEA financial rules.
To succeed in this role you should be
• A business partner with Customer Focus, being service minded & goal-oriented
• Experienced and knowledgeable of working in Controlling, Administration & Finance
• Curious (learning by doing)
• Eager to do things better
• Reflecting what IKEA stands for and the IKEA culture & values
• Analytical and fact-oriented
• An effective communicator and good at building relationships.
Welcome with your application before June.28th 2017