Intellispark is a high-growth, mission-driven education technology company focused on dramatically improving student success and well being in PreK-12 schools and school districts so every student can thrive.
We are looking for account executives to help us expand the network of schools using our Intellispark Professional platform and ScholarCentric SEL and resiliency program. This is a great opportunity in an early-stage company to work with an experienced, successful founding team while having a profound impact on how students learn.
In this role, you will:
- Navigate sales cycles in PreK-12 schools and school districts
- Actively prospect for new opportunities and follow up on inbound opportunities
- Build, maintain, and manage your pipeline of new opportunities
- Consistently and transparently track sales activity and forecast deals
- Maintain a detailed understanding of our value proposition and products
- Position new accounts for a successful handoff to our implementation team
- 2+ years of outstanding B2B technology sales performance as a sales development representative or account executive (experience in PreK-12 ed tech is a plus)
- Demonstrated success prospecting and developing new business
- Ability to create momentum and a sense of urgency with prospects while maintaining professionalism
- Proficiency using HubSpot or another CRM platform to track contacts and opportunities
- Upbeat, optimistic, and engaging personality
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Complete integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Intellispark is an early-stage education technology company founded by experienced entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We are making student success a team sport by helping to ensure every student is known, supported, and appreciated at school.
Intellispark is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and embraces equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.