- Various, -, United States
Intellispark is a high-growth, mission-driven education technology company focused on dramatically improving student success and well being in PreK-12 schools and school districts so every student can thrive.
We're looking for creative current and retired educators to help us grow the Intellispark Community within their region. In this role, you'll engage with peers from other schools and districts in your assigned territory and help us improve student success and wellbeing by dramatically increasing the user base for Intellispark Professional and related products.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Solicit prospective school and district customers for Intellispark and its products
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries
- Conduct product demonstrations
- Generate quotes and proposals
- Close deals and submit necessary details for accurate order processing
- Document customer interactions in the company's customer relationship management system
- Stay up-to-date with new developments with the company's products
- Experience as an elementary or secondary teacher, school administrator, counselor, social worker, psychologist, or nurse at the school or district level
- Familiarity with student support issues
Skills and abilities
- Strong regional network of educators
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills, both in-person and virtual
- Willingness to travel and participate in education conferences events
- Ability to understand educators’ needs and to relate to student support issues
- Confidence interacting with sales prospects and engaging in conversation with new people
- A self-starter, but with a willingness to ask for help
- Ability to work from home while interacting in a professional manner with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree required
Intellispark is an early-stage education technology company founded by experienced entrepreneurs with a track record of success. We are making student success a team sport by helping to ensure every student is known, supported, and appreciated at school.
Intellispark is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and embraces equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
This is an independent contractor role that allows you to set your own schedule. If selected, you'll receive a stipend for completing our training program and will be compensated based on sales you complete, with no limit on your potential earnings. After meeting your first-year sales goal, you'll be eligible to receive a stock option grant to participate in the company's future growth.