- Arlington, VA, USA
Intellispark is a mission-driven education technology company focused on helping PreK-12 schools, families, and communities implement a new approach to promoting student success. Parents and educators agree that education is about much more than academic proficiency, yet today education data mostly means grades and test scores. It’s time to give schools, families, and communities the instrumentation they need to measure development of the whole child, at scale. But, measurement isn't enough. We need to combine measurement with action. We are working to ensure that every child gets the support she needs to succeed in school and in life.
The vice president of sales builds awareness of the company’s products among schools, school districts, and community-based organizations and cultivates long-term, successful client relationships while meeting the company’s revenue objectives. This individual, who will report to the company's CEO and work closely with other members of the leadership team, is principally responsible for:
- Maintaining a pipeline of qualified opportunities.
- Developing territory plans and managing sales activity.
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Accurately forecasting sales results.
- Hiring, training, and managing additional sales staff.
- Presenting on behalf of the company at conferences and to prospective clients.
- Bachelors degree (in any field) required
- Prior experience in education technology sales
- Flexibility and ability to learn quickly and to adapt to change
- Professional appearance and presentation skills
- Excellent English-language verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in office technology and business applications
- Ambition, creativity, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time
Individuals seeking employment at Intellispark are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Your application will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.