Front End Lead Developer
With an enviable, multi award winning product portfolio, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations solutions.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to deliver on our brand promise to “Make Work Seem Less”.
To support us in realising our ambitious goals, we are looking for a talented Front End Lead Developer who is proficient in React JS. Your primary focus will be developing frontend components using well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative, problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. You will work in modern enterprise web stack with a growing development team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Advocating for best practices in front-end development
- Contributing to technical research on front-end topics, collaborating with the Product team to define our front-end strategy
- Acquiring excellent product knowledge, understanding the features we’ve built, and developing solutions to solve business problems
- Leading and guiding front-end research and technical design for all projects, providing front-end solutions to both local and remote development teams
- Leading the knowledge sharing and training process in the front-end area to ensure high coding quality and the production of reusable, maintainable, and testable code
- Working on code implementation when required to develop efficient, scalable, and robust code using ReactJS/TypeScript.
To help us get a sense of your experience please include a link to your GitHub or Bitbucket profile or provide us with any examples of your work that you're happy to share.
What we'd love to see:
- Experience working on a variety of projects with React JS
- Knowledge of Redux and Redux-saga
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including HTML, CSS 3, JSON, etc.
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team
- Understanding of Micro Services Architecture, REST Web Services and how to consume those services
- Some Understanding of Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate issues to technical and non-technical audience and clearly document developed solutions
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2023 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."