Business Analyst - Product
Recognised as one of the best software companies in Australia in 2022 by G2, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
We're enjoying a sustained period of rapid growth and to support that have a newly created role for a technically minded Business Analyst to enable high quality feature development that delivers valued business outcomes and informed decisions for IntelligenceBank’s key stakeholders. Reporting to a Senior Product Manager, the BA works as part of the delivery team to facilitate clear and open communication between business stakeholders, developers and the Product team.
As our new BA, you're the glue between the delivery team, product and design. Key focus areas include:
Be the customer champion:
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and alongside the senior product manager to understand key use cases and requirements related to existing or future products align to product vision and strategy
- Lead the grooming, elaboration and development of user stories and requirements that are customer focused and outcome orientated
- Understand and articulate complex processes and business needs and translate them into relevant business requirements
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of development of product initiatives and backlog items
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, planning, reviews and retrospectives and be highly available to the development team
- Create and own the plan to achieve success for product initiatives and releases
- Support product launches alongside the Product Success Manager with learning material and documentation where required
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date through communication plans and updates
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and the problems it solves for our customers
We’re looking for a customer focused individual who possesses a technical mindset and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent understanding of Agile methodologies and ways of working
- Excellent understanding of tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- A team player who can bring everyone together to solve a common problem
- You are not afraid to ask the right questions and get the most out team members
- A big picture thinker with an eye for detail and making adaptable plans
- Experience working with Web Development SaaS platforms
- Experience working in Marketing and or Advertising industry (highly advantageous)
- Proven problem-solving experience that have a broad impact on the business
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking
In return for your contribution to our success we can promise you:
- A creative, energetic workplace with endless opportunity to learn, earn and grow
- You'll be part of a large, collaborative and fast growing team - learn from some experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to be part of a great growth story
- An immediate start for the right candidate
- Flexible working arrangements and more!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2022 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."