Sales Operations Manager
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses and recently ranked No.1 by G2’s Relationship Index for Digital Asset Management, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
IntelligenceBank has seen explosive growth over the past few years which has allowed us to create a number of new roles including this one!
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support our Sales teams by delivering the necessary analysis, processes, and best practices to support revenue generation at IntelligenceBank.
Reporting to the SVP of Sales, this is a hands-on, ‘part analytical, part technology’ role. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team, responsible for supporting our Sales and Customer Success teams and driving the uptake of innovative products that help our clients become more successful.
While there’s a good chance no two days will be exactly the same, the core responsibilities of the role include:
- Own and evolve our Salesforce.com reporting suite for Sales and Customer Success (CS).
- Development of new Sales and CS KPI reports and dashboards within Salesforcce.com
- Conduct in-depth sales reporting and analysis monthly and quarterly.
- Own and optimise sales enablement technology stack including SFDC, proposal software, lead tracking software, and outbound software.
- Monitor and analyse core KPIs and provide management and key departmental stakeholders (Sales, Product, Marketing) with actionable insights and/or recommendations for improvements
- Continually assess, adapt and experiment, looking for opportunities to improve individually and as a team
You love to use data to solve problems, form better commercial outcomes and simplify complexities. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Someone with runs on the board, who has proven experience as a Sales/Commercial Analyst
- Previous experience in a B2B SaaS organisation is preferred
- Expertise in Excel and Salesforce is essential in this role, as is a commercial and growth mindset
- CRM reporting and dashboard experience with Salesforce CRM, Pardot, Outreach or similar
- SQL experience is ideal, but not essential
- Proven ability to simplify large volumes of data into robust dashboards or actionable insights
- Experience supporting a wide range of internal stakeholders
- Confident presenting insights and communicating recommendations based on analysis results
- Tech Savvy with the ability to think a little left of centre
In return for your hard work we can promise you:
A creative, energetic workplace with endless opportunity to learn, earn and grow
You'll be part of a large, collaborative and fast growing team - learn from some experienced colleagues
The opportunity to be part of a great growth story
An immediate start for the right candidate - package will be dependent on skills and any relevant work experience
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, technical/practical assessments (where appropriate!) face to face interviews covering behavioural and technical questions and, finally, references and criminal history checks. We’ll make sure we give you as much support as you need to help you prepare for the interview – if you need anything just ask!
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."