- 70 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
IntelligenceBank has enjoyed explosive growth over the past few years and recently secured investment from our new VC partners. That has allowed us to create a number of new roles including this one!
We have a newly created opportunity for an Accountant/Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance and Operations team. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working closely with the wider team, you’ll be involved in all areas of Finance and Accounting including but not limited to:
- Processing and sending invoices and auditing all sales – Xero, CRM and Internal
- Managing accounts receivable with a target of 90% of ARR collected within 45 days.
- Audit ARR and MRR - recurring revenue.
- Run monthly commissions for the sales team for Australian and US offices.
- Set up cc payment links for customers.
- Manage end of month, quarter and annual reconciliations including BAS.
- Purchase order management.
- Manage contractor payments and invoicing as required.
- Update forecast budget with actuals and manage financial KPI monitoring and commentary.
- Enforce and improve financial controls and systems.
- Maintaining our fixed asset register
- KPI reporting and assisting sales, customer success and marketing teams with reporting
This is a great role for someone who's got a couple of years already under their belt but looking to really let their Accounting career take off. We’re looking for driven individuals who possesses a curious mind and who are keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on!
Ideally you'll have previous accounting experience with good knowledge of accounting concepts including accruals and prepayments and revenue recognition for SaaS. Your exceptional organisational skills are a given. Additionally you’ll have:
- University degree in accounting or finance, ideally CA or CPA qualified (or currently completing)
- Salesforce experience highly desirable
- Xero experience
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of statutory requirements relating to BAS, GST and payroll tax
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment would be an advantage
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."