Implementation Support Specialist
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
As our business grows, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, tech savvy Implementation Success Specialist to join our Customer Success team and help us ensure all new clients are set up for success from Day One!
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake all allocated tasks during implementation projects and ensure quality deliverables
- Deliver technical integrations between the platform and the clients' in-house tech stack for maximum efficiency
- Liaise with QA and Product teams on issues to determine solutions for clients or escalate to the Technology team as required
- Liaise with Technical Services team for implementation projects requiring technical services such as Single Sign On, Custom URL, integrations and data migrations.
- Assisting Delivery Team with change requests, troubleshooting and technical queries for client platforms, raised during their implementation project
- Configuration of platform as required which may include but not be limited to databases (forms), workflows, alerts, groups, permissions,
- Building beautiful custom pages as required
- Assisting Delivery Team with preparing reporting and presentations for clients
We’re looking for a tech savvy individual who possesses a curious mind and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Strong technical aptitude ideally with some SaaS experience.
- Experience with HTML, CSS & APIs
- Passion for solving business and technology challenges with leading edge solutions
- Energetic, motivated and driven with highly developed relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Highly autonomous (internal locus of control)
- Highly organised, able to juggle multiple projects at one time
- High attention to, and recall of, detail
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."