Account Executives - SaaS/Digital Marketing Solutions
- 3349 Michelson Dr, Irvine, CA 92612, USA
Consistently ranked and rated as the fastest growing platform in the market by industry analysts, IntelligenceBank has been recognized by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses!
We’re a rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organization and believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do.
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
IntelligenceBank has seen explosive growth over the past few years in the US market and beyond. With hundreds of customers across the globe, we’re looking for multiple 'New Business' Account Executives to further expand on our growth trajectory.
Reporting to the VP of Growth, and based out of our Irvine CA office, we’re looking for SaaS sales rockstars who will help us to achieve new business revenue objectives and engage with clients in key verticals to promote and sell IntelligenceBank’s Marketing Operations Platform.
There are a few things that we’ll need you to be across from the start and your role may evolve over time but, in the 1st instance, here’s an insight into what you could be doing:
- Build a deep understanding of our clients, their markets, and the business opportunity
- Extensive networking amongst prospects in regulated industries such as Financial Services, Healthcare and Energy.
- Establish opportunities via incoming leads, and outbound activities.
- Provide on-site and web-based product demonstrations to existing and potential clients.
- Represent IntelligenceBank at events (including conferences, expos, tradeshows, forums and meetings) with a focus on building sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement an ongoing personal sales plan to ensure monthly targets and KPI’s are met through building sales revenue, new business and new clients.
- Support and implement marketing initiatives as required.
- Process orders, follow up and new customer handover with Customer Success Managers.
- Participate in regular sales and product training.
We’re looking for driven individuals who possesses a curious mind and who are keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Proven history of successful SaaS sales experience, ideally within regulated industries
- Experience dealing with marketing and creative professionals
- Adaptable and comfortable with change
- Previous experience in a SaaS/Digital start up would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to easily build and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We’re always interested in knowing about your motivations and aspirations and how they might align with our goals. We aren’t looking to tick a lot of boxes and our focus isn’t just on the role today but its future opportunities and potential, after all, who knows what you could be doing this time next year?!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face interviews covering behavioral and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."