Product Go-To-Market Manager
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
Off the back of that, we’ve got a newly created position for a Product Go-To-Market Manager to join our product team and lead the overall strategy and execution of go-to-market activities.
Reporting to the Head of Product, as our new Product Go-To-Market Manager you’ll lead the key activities when taking new products and features to market, collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure we have the right collateral, across the right channels for both existing and prospective customers.
As part of the product leadership team, you'll have the opportunity to actively contribute and shape the continually evolving the way that we work to ensure we are focusing on delivering value. Here's a snapshot of your day to day focuses:
- Bridge the gap between Product, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales and Dev teams to plan, create and execute messaging, and content to take products and features to market
- Develop product and brand messaging to resonate within the current addressable market
- Define our product value proposition for current product families and potential areas of opportunity
- Lead the creation of content and copy with the help from our marketing team to develop webinars and video content, case studies, 1 pagers, landing pages, websites, messaging, social media, blog content and everything in-between
- Drive marketing around customer advisory board initiatives
- Directly manage and coordinate input on competitor matrix
- Plan, coordinate and manage end-to-end product launches and GTM activities
- Own the free trial experience, manage demo site templates and in app messaging for growth initiatives with at least quarterly updates
- Liaise with partners for product marketing messaging and links.
- Manage product success manager who will be responsible for product training, adoption measurement, staff and customer accreditation.
We’re looking for a customer focused individual who possesses a curious mind and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
- Proven product marketing experience, ideally in B2B Tech/SaaS leading and executing product-led GTM strategies
- You're customer-centric and detail oriented, with a passion for developing products propositions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with marketing operations, advertising and/or media industry
- A strategic thinker who is able to build strong relationships and influence senior leadership
- You're resourceful, self-motivated, positive, high energy, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, a practical assignment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."