Senior Product Manager
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
· Make the complex simple
· We do what we say
· Six star service
· Spark innovation
· Be great together
We're on a rapid growth trajectory and to support this have a newly created position for a Senior Product Manager to join our Digital Asset Management (DAM) product team. This team is responsible for our core DAM product at IntelligenceBank that currently processes over 70 million assets.
Reporting to the Head of Product, as our new Senior Product Manager you'll identify opportunities and manage overall experience with a focus on automation and scalability.
As part of the product leadership team, you'll have the opportunity to actively mentor other members of the product team, and help contribute and shape the continually evolving the way that we work to ensure we are focusing on delivering value.
- Identify and understand customer needs for future products features and enhancements
- Provide a detailed understanding of functional capabilities and limitations, user scenarios, and business value derived for a product
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the business domain, applying problem-solving skills to address critical and complex issues to ensure the product evolves in-line with the company strategy
- Effectively communicate the Product vision, needs, and priorities to the product delivery teams
- Manage stakeholder expectations through communication plans and updates
We’re looking for a customer focused individual who possesses a curious mind and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
- Proven product management experience, ideally with B2B Tech/SaaS product experience
- Previous exp in developing Web applications is preferred
- Ideally you have worked in, have exposure to the advertising or marketing industry either via agency or client side
- You're customer-centric and focussed on solving problems for our customers through product capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- A strategic thinker who is able to build strong relationships and influence senior leadership
- Well versed in all aspects of agile scrum methodology and have experience working across multiple teams
- You're resourceful, self-motivated, positive, high energy, and have a ‘can-do’ mindset!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for, a practical assignment, and, finally, references and criminal history checks. We’ll make sure we give you as much support as you need to help you prepare for the interview – if you need anything just ask!
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."