Marketing Manager - North America
- 3349 Michelson Dr, Irvine, CA 92612, USA
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
We're excited to announce a new role for an Account Based Marketing Manager to spearhead growth marketing initiatives in the US market.
Working closely with the US sales team and global marketing teams, we're looking for a marketing leader with a proven track record of helping to grow B2B SaaS companies, and who's looking forward to the ultimate, rewarding challenge - marketing to marketers.
Here's a snapshot of what you'll be doing in the role:
- Partner with the US sales team to provide direct marketing support for targeting key accounts across a range of media, primarily social, email and via events.
- Manage US market direct email campaigns across key segments, including list building and segmentation, copywriting and effectiveness measurement.
- Coordinate all US events (sponsored, webinars and IntelligenceBank hosted) including pre and post event activities.
- Champion the IntelligenceBank brand in the US market, and guide activities to support increased brand awareness and consideration.
- Work closely with VP Marketing (based in Australia), and regional sales and customer success teams to develop and implement integrated account based marketing strategies, designed to generate high potential/high growth leads and maximize ARR.
- Manage lead generation activities to achieve monthly lead KPIs.
- Continually identify opportunities to drive inbound qualified leads.
- Administer the local marketing budget and ensure continual channel optimization to achieve set KPIs, including CPL and CAC.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key local industry bodies in IntelligenceBank's growth segments – Finance, Healthcare, Government, Gaming, Utilities.
- Plan and book all media and events in the region, driving effective negotiations with key publishers and content owners.
- Manage local agency relationships as required.
- Coordinate quarterly thought leadership analyst briefings with Head of Product.
We’re looking for a data driven individual who possesses a curious mind and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
- Established B2B marketing experience, preferably with a SaaS background.
- High level proficiency in martech tools such as CRM, Marketing Automation and Web Analytics.
- Strong project management skills.
- Extensive experience in digital marketing with a particular focus on channel utilization for qualified lead generation.
- Experience in planning, negotiating and booking media, particularly in B2B channels.
- Excellent work ethic and communication skills.
- Have a 'high bar' for attention to detail and organization, so 'nothing slips through the cracks'.
- Effective and efficient budget management.
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, a practical assignment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."