Paid Media Specialist
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses and recently ranked No.1 by G2’s Relationship Index for Digital Asset Management, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do;
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
About the ROLE
IntelligenceBank has seen explosive growth over the past few years and recently secured huge investment from new VC partners. Off the back of that investment, we’ve got a newly created position for a Paid Media Specialist to join our high performing Marketing team in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of PPC campaigns to support revenue generation with a focus on Google Ads. Key responsibilities include campaign execution, management, and post campaign analysis. Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing:
- Support overall strategy and execute content plans across social, PPC and email marketing
- Listen, engage, and publish ads using marketing tools (Salesforce, WordPress, Pardot,) to unify marketing initiatives with Sales and Customer Service.
- Report media analytics and performance, including measuring engagement, web traffic, and SEO to the leadership team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain Google Ads campaigns
- Utilise robust databases and software to regularly build your audience and increase the reach of our brand message
- Track the results of Google Ads campaigns and report back
- Assisting in creating and implementing strategies (segmentation, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve KPI’s
We’re looking for a data driven individual who possesses a curious mind and is keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience;
- You’re a data driven PPC expert
- Proven ability to implement and build campaigns across Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- You will have the ability to interpret data signals and create new ways to reach and engage customers
- Highly data literate modern marketer with experience in lifecycle marketing, customer segmentation, personalisation, experimentation, and measurement (Salesforce, GA)
- Confident in explaining how technology is a critical enabler in the delivery of high personalised experiences across channels, at all stages of the marketing funnel
- You will likely have gained your experience having worked on the agency side and will have the ability to translate your thinking and strategies to clients and agency teams alike.
- You’re client/customer focused, with an innovative mindset and will look beyond the obvious to find new ways to engage and grow customer value
We’re always interested in knowing about your motivations and aspirations and how they might align with our goals. We aren’t looking to tick a lot of boxes and our focus isn’t just on the role today but its future opportunities and potential, after all, who knows what you could be doing this time next year?!
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes phone screening, a practical assignment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks.
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."