Software QA Engineer
- 40 City Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Consistently ranked and rated by Deloitte as one of APAC’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Businesses, IntelligenceBank is leading the way when it comes to innovative marketing operations platforms.
A rapidly scaling, innovative and enthusiastic organization, we believe in surrounding ourselves with good people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people and to Make Work Seem Less.
Our values underpin how we work and are at the core of everything we do.
- Make the complex simple
- We do what we say
- Six star service
- Spark innovation
- Be great together
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a Software QA Engineer to help us define and implement stringent quality control practices, to ensure our product objectives are met and that the solutions work as expected prior to any update or release. Reporting to our Senior QA Manager, you’ll mix it up between manual testing and automation testing.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for planning and executing various functional tests, e.g. Sanity, Integration, Regression and Production Verification tests
- Write test plans and test cases/scenarios
- Perform test execution across all different modules and Involve in all
phases of testing cycle within a project
- Perform Load, UI, Web service and cross browser testing
- Raise defects identified, define priority and ensure defects are resolved by liaising with the project team
- Work with cross-functional teams to contribute and support product delivery
- Conduct project demo sessions to the project stakeholders
- Assist in evaluation of project requirements and scope
We’re looking for driven individuals who possesses a curious mind and who are keen to get in on the ground floor of a growing business. You’re comfortable working at pace and in a greenfield environment. Change is constant here so we’re always looking for self-starters who can get roll up their sleeves and crack on! To ensure your success in the role we do have a few key requirements so read on and see if any of these align with your skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a hands-on Software Tester or Test Analyst
- Have experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality
- Experience in Test automation is preferable.
- Good communication skills to help ensure QA processes are understood and implemented correctly
- Experience of the entire Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience reviewing business, functional and technical specifications in order to develop test cases
- Experience in performing functional testing in line with defined test plans and timeline estimates.
- Knowledge and experience in all the different facets of QA, including functionality, usability, accessibility, load and integration, and client/user acceptance testing
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your time effectively
- Proactive in helping to resolve issues, and helping others
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail.
Once you’ve applied, your application will be reviewed by one of our team and you’ll be updated by phone or email regarding its status.
Our application process includes a technical assessment, face to face/zoom interviews covering behavioural and technical questions that address our values as well as the requirements of the role you’ve applied for and, finally, references and criminal history checks. We’ll make sure we give you as much support as you need to help you prepare for the interview – if you need anything just ask!
So apply now and we look forward to getting to learn more about you!
"We're a 2021 Circle Back Employer & commit to replying to every applicant."