Hospital Account Executive
- Nashville, TN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
Your purpose is:
- To be a key player in the refinement and execution of Intelerad’s sales strategies and account development in the Acute space focusing on hospitals > 250 beds;
- To manage a portfolio of clients and promote the lead generation, qualifications, prepare quotes, written proposals, RFI’s and RFP’s;
- To negotiate, communicate and thrive in developing business in a multi-State territory;
- To proactively establish and nurture a solid relationship with client levels and seek new business opportunities in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio;
- To participate in product demonstrations and site visits and have a deep understanding of our clients’ unique challenges and to proactively offer tangible solutions based on their specific needs;
- To take part in industry trade shows efforts and organize and manage client/prospect site visits and the annual RSNA trade show, and any project deemed necessary by the organization.
- 7-10 years of relevant business experience in the HIT space and Bachelor’s degree;
- Proven success selling into the Acute space.
- A good understanding of a healthcare environment (hospital radiology and outpatient Imaging) and knowledge of basic technology terminology (hardware & networking);
- A self-starter who can work remotely with a proven track record of sales success thanks to your professional industry contacts and relationships in Hospital Imaging or IT Leadership;
- A natural relationship builder with the ability to travel and have a valid driver’s license, passport and access to an automobile;
- A confident, highly energetic and a great team player who thrives in a multitasking fast-paced environment;
- You are PC literate in Microsoft Office and contact management software;
- You are legally eligible for employment within the United States;
- You have polished communication skills in English (both oral and written).
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minutes online assessment as part of your candidate application