- Melbourne VIC, Australia
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Principled, honest, and supremely attentive are qualities that set us apart and guide our decisions, every day. Our creative approach to technology continuously breaks new ground so that our customers can do more. Solving problems and revolutionizing healthcare is the reason Intelerad was founded. For almost 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with almost 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting.
We provide a workplace that encourages teamwork, promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
The Program Manager leads cross-departmental initiatives to meet the business outcomes of Intelerad major client accounts as outlined in their success plan including supporting their growth.
In this strategic role, the Program Manager works closely with Client Success Managers to understand the client business outcomes and vision. They also collaborate with multiple internal departments including professional services, support, product management, research & development and legal teams to deliver on client programs. They align and mobilize internal teams to meet the clients’ objectives.
The Program Manager builds and leads complex programs for multiple clients simultaneously. They manage the programs’ governance and keep action registries up to date. They are responsible to build and maintain tracking dashboards of programs’ performance. The responsibilities include communication with clients as well as frequent internal reporting on progress at the executive level.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, problem solver, and collaborator who thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a customer success orientation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To develop and manage programs with internal stakeholders and clients (60%);
- Manage communications specific to the programs between the client, Intelerad key stakeholders, and other projects participants (20%);
- Develop and maintain program dashboards and report internally (20%).
- Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering is required, or an equivalent degree is acceptable if the candidate possesses several years of IT industry experience.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience managing technical projects and complex programs in the Software Industry (preferably in healthcare IT)
- Experience in communicating the status and outcome of complex programs to an executive audience.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication, including the ability to work with all levels of internal and external organizations in an assertive manner.
- Strong negotiation, political acumen, planning, and program reporting skills.
- Ability to think strategically about client situations and projects.
- Experience in mobilizing teams to drive the planned business outcomes
- PMP or similar accreditation is an asset
- Previous industry experience in healthcare IT Software is an asset
- Competitive salaries
- Corporate bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Flexible hours
- Training & skill upgrading
- Social events
- Dynamic culture