- Montreal, QC, Canada
Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting.
We offer a work environment that encourages teamwork, and promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity in our brand new offices located Downtown Montreal.
We are ‘Making a difference in Healthcare’, and we care about our clients and their patients. Join us as an Application Training Specialist (ATS) and be a part of an exceptional team.
The Project Specialist drives the successful outcomes of client maintenance projects and small billable projects in support and growth of their existing installation. Their role is pivotal in maintaining a healthy and up to date system that can support an ongoing relationship between Intelerad their clients.
Provide Operational Support to our clients:
- FPU (Full PACS Upgrade) preparation and execution;
- FRU (Full Release Update) preparation and execution;
- FIU (Full InteleRIS Upgrade) preparation and execution;
- Chair FPU/FIU review meetings;
- Coordinate server evergreening projects by managing the planning and updates to clients;
- Oversee DICOM migration projects for proper status and progress;
- Manage small projects in the PMO Team;
- Liaise directly with project stakeholders (both internal and external) to keep them updated as to progress on different projects.
Provide Administration Support to PMO including:
- Assist with KPI/metric gathering and maintenance related to the Project Specialist team deliverables;
- Assist in updating Visio diagrams for clients;
- Suggest and implement improvements to project work, in collaboration with other service delivery teams.
Participate in the process for selling modules/services to existing clients by:
- Coordinating, tracking and following up on trials of modules;
- Creation of tickets for the technical teams to initiate work required for the execution of selling modules/services.
- Relevant bachelor degree with 1-2 years of experience coordinating multiple small projects.
- Client relations experience in the software industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (both oral and written).
- Mature, independent, self-motivated and dedicated worker.
- Customer-oriented focus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and computer proficient.
- Experience with RIS-PACS and medical imaging (highly desired).