IT Procurement Coordinator
- Montreal, QC, Canada
Become part of our growing community of bright, motivated people who are dedicated and inspired by what they do best. Principled, honest, and supremely attentive are qualities that set us apart and guide our decisions, every day. Our creative approach to technology continuously breaks new ground so that our customers can do more. Solving problems and revolutionizing healthcare is the reason Intelerad was founded. For almost 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with almost 400 employees and over 1000 customer sites. Today, our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones, 3 continents, and counting.
We provide a workplace that encourages teamwork, promotes well-being, autonomy, and creativity.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you care to make a difference in healthcare.
The IT Procurement Coordinator works in the team of our company's legal counsel.
Main responsibilities include generating and following-up on quotes for Intelerad products and services as well as to prepare relevant reporting. As an important contributor, the ideal candidate will want to stay abreast of trends in the medical imaging industry.
- You will provide accurate and efficient quote generation
- Align customer quotes with current contracts, amendments, and previous quotes
- Translate technical specifications components into quotes
- Follow-up on acceptance and success of quotes, installation, and payment
- Help the team attain its objectives and assist in pricing, renewals and amendments, etc.
- Bachelor degree in administration / commerce or equivalent work experience
- Practical knowledge of statement of work, quotations and pricing processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in the IT industry
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working in a CRM (Knowledge, Salesforce & CPQ are assets)
- Bilingual (English / French – oral / written)
- Autonomous, self-motivated, proactive, quick learner
- Ability to multi-task, well organized and being a team player
- Experience in medical imaging industry is an asset
- Software savvy
*This position will be located at Place Dupuis (Berri-UQAM metro station)
- Competitive salaries
- Corporate bonus program
- Employee recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Flexible hours
- Comprehensive insurance plan
- Training & skills upgrading
- Social events
- Dynamic culture