- 402 McGhee Rd, Winchester, VA 22603, USA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP (Rental Resource Partners).
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative logistics support to internal and external customers. This position performs complex and confidential administrative duties to ensure assigned company and department operations flow smoothy.
The duties and responsibilities can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Processes bonded/non-bonded invoices for small package shipments
- Provides export alerts and documents as required for shipments
- Provides expedited quotes utilizing the Transportation Management System (TMS) along with other carrier contacts/carriers as required
- Processes international shipments for various distributors and FTS International Tableware partners and other international customers as required
- Assists with rerouted freight as backup, when needed
- Assists with freight invoices approval process
- Processes and files freight claims
- Assists with updating dates in Inventory Viewer
- Travels to local Chamber of Commerce as required for approvals
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned.
- At least two years experience in a shipping/logistics or similar environment required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and be capable of learning other computer skills
- Must posses high level analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong time-management skills and experience multi-tasking in a fast paced environment preferred.
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!