- One Loudoun, Ashburn, Ashburn, us
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply, Rental Resource Partners, and Cloud Terre Studio.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is a global 25 year old acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial food service and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
Rental Resource Partners (RRP), which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Cloud Terre Studio® (CTS) combines the beauty of traditional craft pottery with a design-build methodology. This custom approach gives culinary professionals the opportunity to conceptualize their creations from the tabletop up.
Our culture is collaborative and high-energy. We are passionate about our values, our people, our products, and our fanatical commitment to complete customer satisfaction. We value work/life balance, creativity, efficiency, and making a difference in the community.
In this position, the Accounting Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principle, practices, and procedures. He/she will be a hands-on leader supervising a group of Staff Accountants and ensuring work is completed timely and accurately. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including financial reporting, month-end and year-end preparations, as well as continuous improvement of processes and efficiencies. The Accounting Manager will report to the Controller and have contact with Senior Leadership, which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Managing day-to-day Accounting operations, including:
- Personnel management, including evaluations, annual performance review, training, and work schedules.
- Supervise and coordinate the generation of daily AR invoices and monthly statements.
- Serving as liaison for external auditors.
- Monitoring emerging technologies to determine ways to automate the Accounting processes, while optimizing accuracy and accountability.
- Developing monthly and quarterly Accounting reports for management.
- Reviewing and refining policies and internal control procedures.
- Partnering with Controller and Assistant Controller on special projects.
- Supervising monthly reconciliations.
- Managing month-end close process and financial statement preparation.
- Identifying, analyzing and reviewing variances with explanations.
- Ensuring that accounting activities are performed in accordance with documented processes and procedures.
- Ability to work with a variety of stakeholders to identify, evaluate, and resolve their issue.
- Provide exceptional customer service while handling several competing priorities.
Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent is required
3-5 years of Accounting experience
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.