- One Loudoun, Ashburn, VA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply, Rental Resource Partners, and Cloud Terre Studio.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is a global 25 year old acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial food service and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
Rental Resource Partners (RRP), which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Cloud Terre Studio® (CTS) combines the beauty of traditional craft pottery with a design-build methodology. This custom approach gives culinary professionals the opportunity to conceptualize their creations from the tabletop up.
Our culture is collaborative and high-energy. We are passionate about our values, our people, our products, and our fanatical commitment to complete customer satisfaction. We value work/life balance, creativity, efficiency, and making a difference in the community.
In this position, the Assistant Controller assists the CFO and Controller with the financial affairs of the organization and with preparation of financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with the preparation and oversee the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and annual budgets.
- Preparation of monthly reports including, but not limited to, sales analysis, budget analysis of key financial metrics.
- Maintain systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company’s value.
- Respond to CFO/ Controller as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate his financial needs.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Performs monthly balance sheet account analysis.
- Performs budget vs. actual analysis for the Corporate Division on a monthly basis.
- Prepares various cash, AP discount and capitalization reports on a monthly basis.
- Reviews and approves accounts payable, i.e., verifies that the payables comply with company policy.
- Books necessary journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Reviews journal entries booked by branch controllers.
- Assists with the preparation of the Branch Financial Analysis.
- Performs internal audits of the various branch operations.
- Performs an internal audit of each branch and reports results to the CFO/ Controller.
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax Returns.
- Delegate data entry tasks with junior accounting staff.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Delegation—the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Management skills—the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth.
- Quality management—the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent is preferred
- 2-4 years of Public Accounting experience and a Certified Public Accountant or candidate for the CPA.
Annual salary range for this position is $80K-$100K depending on experience.
We offer a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.