Supply Chain Analyst/Planner
- One Loudoun, Ashburn, VA
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS) is a global 25 year old integrated designer, developer and marketer of high quality tableware. We design and source the dinnerware, flatware, glassware and serveware selected by the top foodservice professionals worldwide and preferred for home entertaining.
We are looking for a talented Supply Chain Planner with 1-2 years of relevant experience in supply planning, purchasing, or product development.
The Planner's main responsibility is to ensure that goods are ordered in the appropriate quantity and within the appropriate lead time to fulfill customer orders optimizing inventory investment as well as line fill rates. This position requires that the successful candidate possesses the ability to work closely with the Product Development, Sales, and Fulfillment organizations to understand the future volume requirements as well as production constraints in order to use these analyses to release replenishment orders.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Monitor shipments to ensure that goods are shipped on time. In the event of delays or deviations, trace shipments and follow up on undelivered goods.
- Prepare and release purchase orders for assigned product lines within approved spending limits.
- Use demand planning system to assist the Director, Supply Chain with timely and accurate analysis of inventory levels and costs for assigned product lines.
- Update new and existing purchase orders with data from Excel files and documents.
- Manually adjust and post purchase order receipts in ERP system to generate payables.
- Work with Operations and Accounting to troubleshoot discrepancies between issued purchase orders and actual receipts.
- Attend planning related meetings. This may include, but not be limited to, Sales and Operations Planning meetings.
- Understand FTS product and vendor specifications, maintaining a working knowledge of the goods and/or services to be purchased.
- Monitor changes affecting supply and demand.
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and overseas FTS personnel. Ensure quality communications as well as troubleshoot issues.
- Create, download and analyze reports to propose product discontinuations based on the lifecycle of a product.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field highly desired.
- 1 to 2 years supply planning experience and/or purchasing of goods for retail sector. Product development and/or negotiations experience a plus.
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook). Must have intermediate to advanced Excel proficiency.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced and quick changing environment.
- Experience working in purchase order and inventory management ERP modules, Sage 300 ERP preferred
- Familiarity with Demand Planning Applications, Jada Management SCP preferred
- Ability to travel, as required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in the English language.
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
Salary for this position will be based on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met.
We look forward to hearing from you!