Restaurant Supply Store Commercial Sales Associate
- Ashburn, VA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP (Rental Resource Partners).
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
We are a full-service restaurant supply company located in a brand new building in beautiful One Loudoun.
We are seeking a Commercial Sales Associate responsible for sales and business development in the commercial channel (restaurants, caterers, clubs, etc.), while also working with consumers shopping in the store as necessary.
• Fully participates in daily Store activities (register, sales, opening and closing the Store).
• Works with restaurant chefs, managers & owners that need assistance in the SRS Store.
• Actively calls commercial customers with Store promotions and/or product introductions that are applicable to their property.
• Works in collaboration with the Restaurant Channel Sales Team as well as the FTS Commercial Foodservice Sales Team as a "go-to" person for restaurant customers that are referred to SRS from field sales activity.
• Works in conjunction with the SRS Lead Commercial Sales Associate to build a list of at least 75-100 new SRS commercial customers per year, through calls, referals, research and collaboration with Restaurant Channel Sales Team.
• Reads, researches and is aware of restaurants in DC, MD & VA that are in the Store’s sweet-spot and have been written up in magazines, newspapers & electronic media.
• Keeps call records of work with both old and new customers.
• Coordinates orders, pickups & shipments with customers.
• Replies to phone calls & live chat from commercial customers.
• Is a key part of the Store team that leads/assists in ALL events that benefit sales in the Store.
• Works at least one Saturday per month in the Store, or as generally needed to cover the Store hours.
• While focused on commercial customers, will also actively engage with consumers in the Store as needed.
• Assists and supports consumer sales staff with commercial customers with whom they engage.
• Works with SRS Customer Experience Manager and the SRS Lead Commercial Sales Associate to train all new sales staff in the support of commercial sales.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Actively engages with chefs in the digital space (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn).
• Attends SRS marketing strategy meetings as necessary.
• Assists in the recruiting and engagement of chefs for SRS Advisory Board, if needed.
• Assists in securing restaurants for photo shoots, as needed.
• Three - five years experience in a strong inside sales, customer service, or similar environment.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of organizing and inputting customer information and orders.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Excellent follow through and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to travel independently within company headquarters and in other communities to attend various meetings with independent sales representatives and customers.
• The staff member frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The staff member must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We look forward to hearing from you!