Sales & Customer Service Associate
- Las Vegas, NV
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply, Rental Resource Partners, and Cloud Terre Studio.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial food service and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
Rental Resource Partners (RRP), which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Cloud Terre Studio® (CTS) combines the beauty of traditional craft pottery with a design-build methodology. This custom approach gives culinary professionals the opportunity to conceptualize their creations from the tabletop up.
The RRP Sales & Customer Service Associate processes, edits, and enters orders in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures. Responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for all customers, professional sellers, and internal customers.
- Ensure that all orders are being accurately entered, updated and completed in the order system in a timely manner.
- Update customer records as needed
- Communicate effectively with sales personnel, and internal staff as well as Customers
- Quickly identify issues and proactively communicate process issues that can contribute to customer dissatisfaction.
- File all communications and orders into CRM
- Manage daily workload
- Respond to Customers, Professional Sellers and Coworkers
- Utilize CRM to track and manage customer activities and support of Professional Sellers.
- Direct problem resolution in response to Purchase Order Discrepancies.
- Track Customers orders and communicate to logistics as required
- Respond to and follow up customer inquiries by email and telephone.
- Assist in answering phone calls and address customer requests for information.
- Attend and participate in product training and other training as appropriate.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid customer care.
- High school diploma. 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written.
- Must possess analytical skills
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be organized
Please submit your salary expectation with your resume.
Salary for this position will be based on experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Fortessa Tableware Solutions, LLC offers a full benefit package including health, dental, vision and disability insurance. We also offer a 401k plan with employer match and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan after eligibility requirements are met. We look forward to hearing from you!