Part-Time Retail Associate
- Ashburn, VA
Integrus Holdings is a portfolio of companies, including Fortessa Tableware Solutions, Sterling Restaurant Supply and RRP (Rental Resource Partners).
Fortessa Tableware Solutions (FTS), our flagship company, is an acknowledged market leader in the commercial foodservice industry with a rapidly growing market-share in consumer tableware. Our history of innovation and our nimble response to marketplace trends have positioned us to lead every market sector we engage with and help us continue to grow our business on an international basis.
Sterling Restaurant Supply (SRS) has grown out of our core business and allows us to distribute a broad range of value-priced, high-quality products to commercial foodservice and retail customers online as well as through traditional retail stores.
RRP, which also benefits from our deep experience in product development for the commercial foodservice industry, has revolutionized the event rental and catering sector with trend-setting product ranges and innovative supply-chain solutions.
Sterling Restaurant Supply is moving from Sterling and coming to One Loudoun! We are a full-service restaurant supply company currently seeking energetic, experienced, and passionate Part-Time Retail Associates for our store.
The ideal candidate will greet customers when they enter the store and assist customers with superior product knowledge in order to drive sales with our commercial and consumer customers alike.
• Drive Sales
• Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products
• Ring up customer purchases effectively and efficiently
• General upkeep of the store
• Meet sales goals
• Minimum of 1-3 years of proven retail experience in a similar role within retail stores in the area
• Proven ability to sell
• Proven experience in customer satisfaction
• Restaurant background is an asset
• Professional presentation, excellent interpersonal skills
• High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
• Team-player mentality
• Ability to network with customers, both at the store and at events
• Flexible schedule to accommodate store operations, including day shifts, night shifts, weekend shifts, as needed to cover store hours
We look forward to hearing from you!