Wireless Accounts/Data Analyst
- 35 Bermar Park, Rochester, NY 14624, USA
At Integron, we’re committed to helping companies around the world deploy world-class Internet of Things (IoT) solutions. For more than 30 years, we’ve helped shape some of the most transformational connected solutions, particularly in the healthcare and life sciences industries. To date, we have deployed well over one million solutions around the world.
We are at an exciting point as a company as we rapidly grow to meet the demand of companies looking to deploy innovative IoT solutions, and we need brilliant minds that are capable of solving intricate problems.
If you are looking to use your skills as part of a dynamic team in a growing market, we want to to talk to you.
The Wireless Accounts Analyst is a business professional with a demonstrated ability to analyze and manage wireless provider costs and to advise customers on wireless pool management best practices. Areas of responsibility include all aspects of fiscal management of wireless costs for all of the Integron wireless providers.
The individual must have the ability to analyze financial and wireless usage data, understand customer and wireless provider contracts and terms, professionally communicate with customers and wireless providers, coordinate with customers and wireless providers to resolve billing disputes, and report fiscal health at an executive level. The ideal candidate should be well organized, work independently, and have a proven ability to work with both external and internal stakeholders.
Provide total wireless cost management for Integron. This includes analyzing and adjusting wireless provider pools, working with customers and providers to resolve billing disputes, and communicating wireless financial information at an executive level.
• Reconcile cellular provider invoices.
• Monitor cellular pool usage and minimize provider costs.
• Calculate termination fee exposures and report to customer.
• Publish cost to revenue analysis.
• Perform ad-hoc data analytics.
• Conduct zero base audits. Reconcile provider side costs to paying customer.
• Monitor customer monthly costs; analyze and address customer satisfaction risks due to higher than expected invoices caused by ineffective customer management.
• Monitor provider to ensure that billing related actions (suspend / terminate) are honored.
• Interfacing with cellular provider administrative / billing personnel.
• Perform Wireless Provider correlation quality assurance.
• Ensure that mobile identities are properly accounted for in Integron’s Wireless Management System.
• Monitor shipping orders to ensure that orders contain valid wireless processing information.
• Monitor and resolve Wireless Management System data quality alerts.
• Provide quality assurance for customer wireless billing.
• Provide subject matter expertise for wireless contract terms.
• Work with customers to explain their wireless bills.
• Perform new customer on-boarding activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related area of expertise.
• 3+ years of experience in data analytics and associated technologies.
o Excel, T-SQL Queries, SSRS Reporting
• Demonstrated ability to perform financial analysis.
• The ability to identify and resolve billing disputes.
• Previous cellular provider experience a plus.
• Self-starter with proven problem solving skills.
• Strong passion and enthusiasm for delivering results.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Small company culture – entrepreneurial spirit
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience and skills, bonus, and benefits.
Benefits: Paid vacation, sick time and holidays, 401K, health coverage, and casual work environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Integron will require a drug test and background check for eligible candidates in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.