Digital Marketing + Google Ads Leader
- 6358 Delmar Blvd, University City, MO 63130, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leading web/digital marketing agency in St. Louis is seeking a full stack Web Marketing Analytics guru to join our growing team. We offer a flexible work from anywhere environment.
We are looking for passionate, results driven, left brain / right brain professionals who are naturally curious and hope to change the world via technology and marketing.
We hire people based upon the H's:
- Happy - a zest for life and desire to delight our clients
- Humble - no egos allowed. ever.
- Hungry - will want to change the world
- Honest - always do what you say you're gonna do
NON-smokers only, please.
Seeking local St. Louis craftspeople. Offshore firms and recruiters DO NOT APPLY.
Plan, implement and manage data driven client SEO/SEM/PPC programs
- Conversion Rate Optimization mindset
- SEO management includes:
- Understanding personas to better target identified audiences
- Creating keyword and linking strategies
- Optimizing meta descriptions
- Performing regular audits of SERP rankings, crawlability, page indexing, domain and link structure, sitemaps, page speed and mobile performance
- Providing recommendations to content writers to drive SEO content creation
- SEM management includes:
- Conducting keyword research
- Creating campaigns and monitoring performance
- Managing campaign budgets
- Performing A/B testing and audits
- Continually optimize campaigns and landing pages
- Analytics management includes:
- Analyzing data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Correlating performance metrics against digital marketing KPIs
- Identifying deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Presenting data in a meaningful way
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with content writers, web developers and marketing teams to properly implement best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO-SEM and website content marketing trends, best practices and tools
Experience with or capacity to quickly learn and utilize the following tools:
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Tag Manager Debugger
- Google Tag Assistant
- Google Analytics
- Google Optimize
- Google Data Studio
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Structured Data Testing Tool
- Screaming Frog
- Schema MarkUp Generator
Possess excellent time management skills
Have a sense of ownership and pride in performances and its impact on company’s success
Ability to collaborate effectively
Ability to proactively communicate
Must have a passion for all things web, learning every day and working with the most creative, awesome team in St. Louis.
Will probably love Mtn. Dew, Red Bull or American Honey.
Offshore firms and recruiters DO NOT APPLY.