- 6358 Delmar Boulevard, Suite 444, University City, MO
Start 2020 with a boom! Leading UX/web design agency based in the historic Tivoli Theatre off Delmar in the Loop in St. Louis is seeking passionate, creative Web Designer to join our growing team.
We are looking for creative technologists who want to learn on a daily basis, take pride in developing highly usable, intuitive web applications and hope to change the world via technology.
We hire people based upon the H's:
- Humble - no egos allowed. ever.
- Hungry - will want to change the world
- Honest - always do what you say you're gonna do
- Happy - a zest for life and desire to delight our clients
Feel free to review our employee handbook - http://bethething.com/IntegrityWay.pdf
NON-smokers only, please.
NO OFFSHORE FIRMS. Seeking local St. Louis craftspeople.
If you love creating world class user experiences, and gorgeous user interfaces, then we're the place for you.
- Strong soft skills required
- Exceptional visual design leader capable of producing mind blowing experiences
- Lead the UI/UX development from conception to execution
- Drive the process based upon user-centered design conventions
- Work closely with clients, research, development/engineering and project management
- Hands on experience creating user flows, hi-res wireframes, information architecture and user interfaces
- Passionate ability to simplify things
- Passionate focus on the user
- Exceptional communicator
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed
You'll have the following skills:
- Expert at Adobe Creative Suite - PhotoShop, Illustrator and XD
- Extremely curious with tons of empathy towards users
- Loves to research data analytics to inform designs
- Understanding of modern web technologies
- Understanding of CMS/WordPress/Drupal/Joomla theme development
- Understanding of Mobile UI/UX
- Understanding of web frameworks - Bootstraps, AngularJS, Modernizr, Foundation
- Understanding of Responsive/Adaptive development - CSS Frameworks / Resets, Grids
- Progressive Enhancement / Graceful Degradation
- Cross-Browser / Cross-Platform Development
- Website Speed / Performance
Must have a passion for all things web, learning every day and working with the most creative, awesome team in St. Louis.
Will probably love shows at Delmar Hall, Red Bull or American Honey.
Offshore firms and recruiters DO NOT APPLY.