.NET Developer (Dublin + Remote)
- Dublin, Ireland, Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
- Employees can work remotely
For my great client - a global IT Consulting company, I'm looking for a Senior .NET Developer - possibility to work onsite in Dublin but working remotely until the Covid situation de-escalates.
We currently have a vacancy for a .NET Developer and fluent in English, to offer his/her services as an expert who will be based in Dublin, Ireland. The work will be carried out remotely for as long as COVID-19 restrictions are in place and, after that, on site at customer premises. In the context of this assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated in the Development team of the company that will closely cooperate with a major client’s IT team on site.
- Software development to support the development/enhancement and maintenance of business systems;
- Upgrade systems to newer versions of the .net framework;
- Supporting the development/support teams;
- Provide Knowledge transfer to development/support teams;
- Defining, producing & updating associated technical documentation;
- SQL server database development (stored procedures, triggers), maintenance (backup, restore), testing and performance tuning.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer science or a related discipline;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of application Design, development, testing and implementation of .Net applications;
- At least 4 years’ experience with implementing .Net-based software using Microsoft .Net framework (version 3.5 and later), C# and VB;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience developing .Net-based applications using MVC, JQuery and SQL Server 2012/2016/2019;
- Minimum 2 years in development, testing and implementation with SQL Server Reporting Services;
- Experience in asp.net CORE and classic ASP;
- Experience in database development (stored procedures, triggers), maintenance and tuning;
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops;
- Excellent English command supported by a certificate under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at level C2 Mastery or Proficiency.