We are Integritee, a blockchain startup, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, with ambitions to provide the most secure, interoperable and scalable enterprise grade platform for confidential computing and applications that require the highest standard of privacy.
Our mission is to secure individuals' private data and companies’ sensitive data in a digital world.
You ensure high quality standards for our open-source codebase through good design and clean code. You have experience working in agile environments and can adapt easily to new situations and challenges. Working with a team spread across different countries is not a problem for you. You are keen to take on new challenges and find the best way to solve problems.
You may have the following skills:
- Developing exciting new web products, interfaces, and integrations
- Building new features / APIs and enhance existing ones
- Cooperating within an Agile Scrum team
- 2+ years of experience of any of web development framework such as Node.js, React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Experience in TypeScript; Swagger
- Experience working with agile methods
- Good English skills
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- A chance to be on the forefront of one of the most exciting successful blockchain projects in the Polkadot space.
- Native project token options for all employees—because everyone deserves to benefit from the success they help to create.
- Ability to work remote after onboarding and the opportunity to work as self-employed or as an employee of the company.
- Generous annual vacation days and flexible working hours.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Extremely competitive compensation package (including tokens).
Interested? Please get in touch! At Integritee, we strongly believe in a mixture of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyway. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.