Sr Systems Analyst – Digital Banking
- 20 Waterman St, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Integritas Solutions is a global professional services & technology company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who can demonstrate excellence in execution. As a member of the Integritas team you will have access a proven support system to help you be successful.
We are looking for a Sr Level Systems Analyst with proven experience working with Electronic Billing & Payment Solutions integrated into online banking platforms. The selected candidate will partner with our client to help them assess the best approach transform capabilities within their digital banking platform. This is a professional and technical position located in Rhode Island that involves system and business process analysis working with both business and technical stakeholders. This is a 6-month contract with the option to travel in to the client site and travel out and the end of each week.
- Drives the development of business requirements to satisfy business case objectives, customer and employee impact assessments, and communications
- Defines all data and system interface requirements affected by switching to a new electronic bill payment provider.
- Prepare process models, specifications, workflows, diagrams, and other business analysis artifacts to drive alignment between stakeholders
- Mitigate risks associated project deliverables and project planning.
- Identify opportunities to minimize cost and deliver strategic solutions to support cost effectiveness.
- 8 years of IT business analysis experience
- Agile with Scrum experience
- Demonstrated experience with online banking platforms and Electronic Bill Payment Solutions is a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts to all management levels, peers, and the business units
- Ability to act as a liaison between the business unit and influence and negotiate solutions to business problems
- Strong teamwork, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Understands how IT affects an organization and is able to link it to business processes
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.