Solution Architect - Digital Banking
- 1 Citizens Dr, Riverside, RI 02915, USA
Integritas Solutions is a global professional services & technology company. Our most valuable asset is our people: dynamic, creative thinkers who can demonstrate excellence in execution. As a member of the Integritas team you will have access a proven support system to help you be successful.
We are looking for a Solution Architect with proven experience working with Digital Banking Platform to include Electronic Billing & Payment Solutions. The selected candidate will partner with our client to help them determine and develop the best architectural approaches and solutions required to enhance their digital banking platform with new electronic bill pay capability. This is a 6-month contract with the option to travel in to the client site and travel out and the end of each week.
- Partnering with organizational stakeholders to complete the architectural design for proposed changes to the digital banking platform
- Work closely with business stakeholders so that business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
- Define and/or validate logical and physical architecture for the proposed solution, applying all relevant enterprise and industry standards for digital banking
- Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components as required
- Effectively communicate design concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Analyze complex functional and non-functional requirements and make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide effort estimates to support project management
- Create and participate in the establishment of reference architecture and domain models.
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Technical/Solutions Architect
- 5+ years of technical & functional knowledge of Digital Banking platforms
- Proven Experience in architecture and design patterns
- Broad knowledge of different technologies utilized in financial services
- Excellent in communication (both verbal and writing)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.