Senior Software Implementation Consultant (Fintech Software)
- 122 East 42nd Street, New York, NY, United States
IntegriDATA’s mission is to create software that improves investment operations, prevents fraud, promotes regulatory compliance, and advances the transparency and stability of our financial system. We’re one of the fastest growing private companies in America and seek ambitious Senior Business Analysts to join our team.
As a member of the IntegriDATA Business Analyst team, you inspire hedge fund and private equity firms to work smarter with IntegriDATA software. You will work on both new client implementations and software enhancements to help investment managers automate their business to improve efficiency and ensure compliance.
IntegriDATA is growing fast – and you will too.
- Work with clients to define business requirements and translate how they will be supported within our software solutions
- Define project implementation approach, generate project plans, and related budget estimates
- Interact with senior client staff (including C level executives and Controllers)
- Analysis and design of business processes
- Data analysis and conversions
- Evaluate alternatives and lead system design and configuration
- Collaborate with internal software engineers and business analysts to enhance our product
- Draft specifications for enhancements & system integrations
- Build test plan/approach and lead execution
- Conduct end user training
Seeking a highly motivated individual with:
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- High energy level and creative thinking in a changing environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functionality and SQL
- Desire to work in small and large client business environments that have the need to improve processes, procedures and controls through redesign and/or automated solutions
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience assisting with implementing enterprise software applications (hedge fund or private equity experience a plus)
- Prior employment at a consulting firm or software solutions firm is preferred
- G/L accounting system knowledge is preferred. A/R and A/P a plus
- Minimum education requirement – Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or Business Management. Coursework in Accounting a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and bonus based on performance.
IntegriDATA is a financial technology software company dedicated to helping the investment management industry improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. IntegriDATA software is used by the world’s largest hedge funds and private equity firms to manage over $1,017 Billion in assets. An Inc 5000 company, IntegriDATA is one of the fastest growing private businesses in America.
Apply today to join one of America’s fastest-growing private companies in the exciting and lucrative field of financial technology.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.