Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- 1981 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, USA
Integra MLTC, Inc. (“Integra”) is a Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Plan that serves Medicaid beneficiaries in need of long term supportive services to help them live in their home and community. Integra serves frail seniors and adults requiring long term care services, aged 18 and over. Integra’s service areas include the five boroughs of New York, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester.
Mission: To assist frail elderly and adults who require long term care services to live safely and independently in their home for as long as possible while maintaining their health and wellbeing.
Vision: Integra aspires to be the preferred plan of choice for individuals in need of quality long term care. By consistently delivering best care and services, they want to be the most trusted plan in the metropolitan New York area.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will support the Talent Acquisition team with all aspects of the hiring life cycle with a focus on candidate engagement and the pre-employment processing of selected candidates.
- Creates, updates, and posts job requisitions for open positions
- Manages job postings in the Applicant Tracking System, job sites and social networks (i.e. Linkedin, Indeed, Smartrecruiters, etc.)
- Coordinates and schedules interviews between candidates and the respective recruiter and hiring manager(s) for the role
- Processes reference checks, background checks and drug screens
- Assists in the coordination of recruiting events, job fairs and university outreach
- Sources and pre-screens resumes for referral to recruiters; conduct initial phone screens
- Creates reports for departmental meetings with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Tracks and creates reports that summarize recruiter metrics (i.e. - referral bonuses, agency costs, application flow, new hires and requisition ownership
- Tracks and ensures invoices are properly documented, signed and delivered
- Assists with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing paperwork, logistics, room set-up, etc.)
- Researches and recommends new recruiting sources and strategies to ensure a robust talent pipeline
- Projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Organizational Psychology
- Prior internship and/or 1 -2-year experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience managing and scheduling multiple calendars
- Outstanding customer service skills to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to function independently or as a team member
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Kronos
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. written, oral and presentation)
- Experience using professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, Smart Recruiter, etc.)
- Adaptable to an ever-changing and growing work environment
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any characteristics protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!