Desktop Support Lead
- 1981 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, USA
Integra MLTC, Inc. (“Integra”) is a Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Plan that serves Medicaid beneficiaries in need of long term supportive services to help them live in their home and community. Integra serves frail seniors and adults requiring long term care services, aged 18 and over. Integra’s service areas include the five boroughs of New York, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester.
Mission: To assist frail elderly and adults who require long term care services to live safely and independently in their home for as long as possible while maintaining their health and wellbeing.
Vision: Integra aspires to be the preferred plan of choice for individuals in need of quality long term care. By consistently delivering best care and services, they want to be the most trusted plan in the metropolitan New York area.
Leads Desktop engineering function and delivers service excellence to enable Integra’s business goals. Ability to lead strategic projects and provide supervision to other team members. Capability to independently solve complex problems and effectively work with minimal management supervision. Can manage vendor relationships as well as represent IT with business without management oversight.
- Leads the engineering of personal computers (desktops, laptops, communication, and tablets), print (printers, faxes, scanners and copiers) and user permissions (Active Directory, GPO and Okta)
- Scope, implement strategic projects (500+ hours), lead project team and deliver on-time, on-budget while meeting business objectives. Individual must work on a professional level using defined best practices and communicate status to stake holders
- Complies with all Core Process, Core Documentation, Service Delivery and Demand Management metrics and standards. Delivers service innovation to improve service or lower cost.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision and guidance from management. Provide guidance for junior members on the team.
- Delivers superior Customer Service and works with business owners to establish work priorities.
- Represents IT department without management oversight
- Manages vendor relationships including escalation for missed deliverables.
- Assumes responsibility of IT Technology Support function when Director delegates
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field and/or equivalent knowledge.
- Five (5) plus years of related experience
- Must possess baseline credentials/certificates
- Expert knowledge of desktop technology
- Experience in the health care industry preferred
- Competent to work on complex assignments that require a highly analytic mind and creativity to solve.
- Ability to learn and implement new and/or different techniques
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to analyze complex problems, identify and implement solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrated by a capacity to communicate with all levels of staff in a courteous, constructive, patient and informative manner.
- Strong Project Management skills.
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination or harassment based on any characteristics protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!