RN UAS Supervisor (Intake Supervisor)
- 1981 Marcus Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11042, USA
Integra MLTC, Inc. (“Integra”) is a Medicaid Managed Long Term Care Plan that serves Medicaid beneficiaries in need of long term supportive services to help them live in their home and community. Integra serves frail seniors and adults requiring long term care services, aged 18 and over. Integra’s service areas include the five boroughs of New York, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester.
Mission: To assist frail elderly and adults who require long term care services to live safely and independently in their home for as long as possible while maintaining their health and wellbeing.
Vision: Integra aspires to be the preferred plan of choice for individuals in need of quality long term care. By consistently delivering best care and services, they want to be the most trusted plan in the metropolitan New York area.
The RN UAS Supervisor will monitor the daily activities of field staff and the clinical department to ensure the delivery of quality care to all members.
- Provides clinical support to UAS RNs
- Performs field supervision of UAS RNs annually and as needed
- Responsible to ensure Universal Assessment Systems of NY (UAS-NY) and other clinical assessments/documents completed by the UAS RNs are meeting quality metrics.
- Responsible to ensure all clinical documentation by UAS RNs are complete, accurate, and submitted timely
- Review UAS RNs performance and productivity to ensure Integra’s productivity goals and metrics are achieved.
- Identify and assist with UAS RNs continuing education and training of Integra policies and procedures for UAS assessment
- Weekly report to Director of the UAS division.
- Participates in hiring and training of new UAS RNs
- Implements disciplinary actions as needed
- Participates in quality assurance performance improvement projects related to UAS department
- Other duties as assigned
- Active and unrestricted NYS RN license (BSN)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UAS reviews or UAS assessments for an MLTC
- 1-year management experience preferably in a Home Care setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel and Outlook)
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Strong Clinical Assessment skills
- Knowledge of MLTC regulatory requirements
- Able to work independently and communicate in a professional manner
- Knowledge of UAS Analyzer (QAS experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Care Compass experience a plus
- Knowledge of DOH Quality incentive measurements a plus
- Knowledge of Risk scores a plus
Integra is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. Integra is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Integra are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Integra will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Integra encourages applicants of all ages.
If this opportunity sounds exciting and challenging to you, please click “Apply” now!