LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse (Part-time, 30 hrs/wk)
- 2104 Maryland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc. (IBR), seeks a part-time LPN (30 hrs/wk) to join its team. This is a benefits eligible opportunity to be part of a dedicated team delivering critical health programs and resources to a diverse Baltimore-based clientele in a trauma informed environment.
COVID Protocols: During the unprecedented time, REACH Health Services is utilizing CDC recommended guidelines on social distancing and the use of appropriate PPE. The safety of our staff and patients is of paramount importance to us.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- medicating individuals with substance use disorders with methadone and suboxone
- educating patients about treatment.
- maintaining patient information records on a daily basis.
- communicating concerns about patient physical and mental health to the medical providers.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from a practical nursing program meeting the requirements of the Maryland State Board of Nursing.
- Current licensure in good standing as a Licensed Practical Nurse from the Maryland State Board of Nursing.
- Prefer at least one year's experience as an LPN in a health care program or health care facility, which includes some experience in mental health or substance use disorder treatment.
Work Schedule: 3, 8 hour weekday shifts, plus every Saturday 5:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc. (IBR), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, fosters an innovative, patient-oriented program within a supportive, mission-focused environment that thrives on teamwork and mutual respect.
Recovery Enhanced by Access to Comprehensive Healthcare
EOE IBR participates in E-Verify