Addictions Counselor (Certified /Licensed/Trainee Status)
- 2104 Maryland Ave, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc., seeks an Addictions Counselor to join its team. This is a full-time, benefits eligible position offering the opportunity to deliver health programs and resources to a diverse Baltimore-based clientele in a trauma informed environment.
We are looking for an experienced, culturally competent Addictions Counselor with a patient-centered approach to:
- Provide individual, group counseling and case management services for assigned caseload.
- Develop, implement, and maintain treatment plans.
- Maintain case records per policy and in accordance with regulations.
- Provide crisis counseling and general clinical coverage for all patients as needed.
- Provide necessary documentation in a timely way for treatment authorizations; submit accurate billing documentation in timely manner.
- Provide referrals and follow up to facilitate patient use of agency and community support systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work or other Human Services field required, with preference given to Master's level education; and
- A current and valid certification with the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists required, minimum Trainee Certification required. (ADT, CSC-AD, CAC-AD, LGADC, LCADC, LGPG, LCPC)
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, days; participate in rotation to cover 1/2 day Saturday morning hours.
COVID Protocols: During this unprecedented time, REACH Health Services is utilizing CDC recommended guidelines on social distancing, the use of appropriate PPE, and telehealth counseling. We are scheduling in-person sessions only when absolutely necessary. The safety of our staff and patients is of paramount importance to us.
IBR Employee Benefits include:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
REACH Health Services of the Institutes for Behavior Resources, Inc. (IBR), a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, fosters an innovative, patient-oriented program within a supportive, mission-focused environment that thrives on teamwork and mutual respect.
Recovery Enhanced by Access to Comprehensive Healthcare
IBR participates in E-Verify.