Brand Marketing & Promotional Sales
- PA-26, State College, PA, USA
At Instill, Inc. one size does not fit all with our clients! Our unique design for each account allows for a more enjoyable experience and a personalized campaign. With innovative marketing strategies and a top-rated sales team, we are able to provide superior results for our clients. Our personal approach grants us the ability to understand each client inside and out to dominate their target markets. We have quickly built a reputation for excellence and proven results.
Brand Marketing: Marketing & Promotional Sales
We are hiring for a Brand Marketing Manager for one of the leading Brand Management firms in the greater State College area. Please only apply after review of the entire ad and understanding what we do as a company and what the expectations are of this position.
PURPOSE: Marketing, Brand Management, & Sales - Paid Training - Travel Opportunities - Management
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Devise marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits.
- Act as the point persons for clients, retail management, and customers.
- Track market and company sales performance.
- Generate leads and drive sales.
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Support all company initiatives, give actionable feedback, share best practices and serve as an advocate and information source for the company.
- Attend trade shows and events to market products.
- Improve forecast performance of the business through a thorough understanding of underlying demand assumptions.
- Develop an understanding of the product line and value chain.
To make it simple; this person will be managing sales on behalf of our clients. You will be working directly under upper-level management and will have the opportunity to help oversee and manage a sales team. We focus on brand management and exceeding the sales goals of our clientele.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership - Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Social Orientation - Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Attention to Detail - Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Entrepreneurship, or Sales
- Minimum (0) zero to (5) five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however, we offer paid training
- Must have a wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales, and distribution.
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure.
- Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Warm environment, team oriented, excellent management and growth opportunities!