Senior Biostatistician, REMOTE
- Chatham, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Instat provides comprehensive statistical services for all phases of clinical development. Our statisticians and statistical programmers offer unique skill and experience to our clients. We are a small group of experts who focus on the client relationship, and we do excellent work. We love what we do!
At Instat, we work on exciting projects. We challenge our employees to be involved in all tasks of a project using the best technology. We have fun and always deliver the best possible quality to our clients. We think you'll enjoy working with us too.
Instat is looking for a Senior Biostatistician who will manage projects that include study design, protocol development, sample size justification, and planned and exploratory analyses using SAS. Most of our projects are Phase I - IV clinical trials. Excellent organizational and communication skills are required to coordinate project activities, promote the understanding and communication of trial data, prepare statistical analysis plans (SAPs), design and produce statistical summary tables and perform database integration for analyses. Strong SAS knowledge and experience to work closely with statistical programming team.
- Function as a Senior Biostatistician for projects assigned, including coordinating all project team activities and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Work with the Account Lead to monitor project budgets, time spent on the project by the team, and plan appropriate resources.
- Function as primary contact for the client, and support clients on project related statistical issues.
- Develop scientifically sound study designs and contribute to study design sections of clinical trial protocols.
- Develop statistical analysis plans (SAP) to meet objectives defined in protocol.
- Provide consultation to the clinical project team on any statistical issues related to the trial conduct.
- Lead the analysis of clinical trial data, oversee all statistical programming on the project and address all issues.
- Program and/or validate statistical summary tables and reports using SAS for planned and exploratory post-hoc and meta-analyses.
- Perform post-hoc analyses and relevant exploratory analyses of clinical trial data for conference presentation and manuscript submission.
- PhD in Biostatistics with 6+ years of experience or a Masters of Science in Biostatistics with 8+ years of experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as biostatistician in clinical research
- Good leadership, organizational, and time management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with clinical trial design and analysis activities and strong knowledge of regulatory guidelines.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to process and analyze scientific and medical data using SAS.
- Ability to identify and solve complex technical problems.
- Capability to communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely to non-statistical colleagues.
- Effective in working collaboratively across cross-functional teams.
- Home-based position that may include onsite assignments with clients.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.