Regional Brand Ambassador- Austin, TX
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge. We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun. Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Regional Brand Ambassador is responsible for delivering education supporting a brand or portfolio across a designated region territory while developing trade relationships and driving brand opportunity with customers across the on, off, and non-premise channels.
Reporting to a Sr. Manager, the Regional Brand Ambassador will serve as a brand mentor to trade, consumers, customers, clients, and members of the agency team. The Regional Brand Ambassador will represent brands at regional and/or national consumer and industry events.
- Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
- Industry Education. Impart brand story, production, taste profile, and cocktail application knowledge on clients, distributors, trade, and consumers
- Brand Representation. Represent brand(s) at events with education, mentorship, networking, and tastings
- Nurture Brand Placements. Extend and expand on existing brand relationships
- Cultivate New Opportunities. Seek opportunities within key markets for brand placements and engagement
- Content Development. Works with agency team to develop industry-forward education, programming, and POS content driven by brand reception and field insights
- Social Media Presence. Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives and showcase portfolio expertise
- Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives, including:
- Budget and expense management
- All reporting responsibilities
- Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
- Participation in all internal training initiatives
- Point of Sale, asset, and warehouse management
- Brand, market, competitive, and customer insight curation
- Media training, as scheduled by agency HQ
- (Up to 25%) Travel. Support brand development with education in markets across the designated region
What Success Looks Like:
- Delivery of program activities and commercial growth across designated channels
- Growing brand presence in existing and new markets
- Active engagement on social media
- Positive 360º feedback from manager, agency, and clients
- High rate of positive feedback from attendees of education seminars
- Share success stories through strategic communications such that progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
- High rate of added value across the territory (going over and above our partnership in the field)
- Expanding personal education knowledge
The physical demands of this role require the following:
- Bending, squatting, crouching and reaching, climbing, kneeling, and stooping including to arrange and display point of sale
- Frequent lifting and moving cases of product and other objects of 50 pounds or more
The above is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
- 5-7 years of experience in the spirits or hospitality industries
- Experience representing spirit brands in a field-based or ambassador role
- Established a network of industry professionals within the market
- Excellent knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and rules
- Strong understanding and experience in cocktail culture and/or hospitality industry operations
- Confident and outgoing with excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to tailor communications for a variety of on-premise environments
- Deep understanding of market and industry trends
- Strong budget management skills
- Social media fluency
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis, including nights and weekends required
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle (travel required)
- A desire for mentorship and willingness to mentor others contribute to team culture
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-speaking) a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $80,000 and $100,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Enthuse is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for other reasons in the employment application and hiring process, in accordance with applicable law. To request an accommodation please contact [email protected].