Retail Merchandiser - Asheville, NC
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
We are seeking a full time Retail Merchandiser for our Asheville, NC territory. The Retailer Merchandiser works autonomously to ensure the success of the sale, volume, rate of sale growth, distribution, brand presence, and positioning of our premium spirits portfolio within a set of dedicated off premise accounts. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products through customer relations, quality control, proper merchandising, and promotions.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Maintain store shelf standards and inventory, including rotation of products, checking date codes, processing restocks, and reorders as necessary according to the planogram standards
- Sell-in and build brand displays according off-premise standards
- Execute point of sale (POS) programs to standard
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers
- Utilize on-line database and systems to track territory and account progress.
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ
- Manage budget and maintain records for monthly reconciliation
- Must be 21 years or older
- Currently pursuing an associates or bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to quality, detail, and accuracy.
- Must live in assigned territory and be willing to travel throughout
- Must have valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle with clean driving record/background check
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently, up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
- Computer literacy with the ability to use software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and e-mail programs such as Outlook.
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $40,000 and $45,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Inspira and Enthuse is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for other reasons in the employment application and hiring process, in accordance with applicable law. To request an accommodation please contact [email protected].