Eastern Territory Manager
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge.
We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun.
Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
The Eastern Territory Manager role will be based out of the Boston, MA metro area and will be responsible for 5 states (MA, NY, NJ, CT, MD). The Territory Manager will assist with training and managing teams of Brand Ambassadors, scheduling and coordinating brand education demo events at dispensaries, maintaining and managing an inventory of event assets, and aggregating/organizing reporting metrics taken from the events.
This field marketing program will aim to increase brand awareness and product knowledge, generate incremental sales and establish consumer advocates for Curaleaf brands.
- 43-week full-time commitment
- March 6th – December 31st (exact dates subject to change)
- Role could become permanent in 2024
- Territory Managers (Full-Time ~40 hours per week)
- 40% Staff & Asset Management
- 40% Account and Schedule Management
- 10% Recapping & Reporting
- 10% Admin (Budget & Payroll Management)
- Manage team of (10-20) Part-Time Brand Ambassadors
- Manage schedule of (25-30) Activations per week
- Typically 4 hour events (30 mins setup, 3 hour activation, 30 mins breakdown/recap)
- Train and manage a team of 10-20 Brand Ambassadors
- Manage and build relationships with key accounts
- Schedule events at dispensaries for team of Brand Ambassadors
- Educate consumers on Curaleaf brands, product offerings, and benefits
- Be a brand influencer and advocate for Curaleaf brands in the outlined territory
- Manage event assets, marketing materials, and consumer giveaways
- Collect and organize event data from Brand Ambassadors
- Aggregate and organize event recaps
- Schedule events at assigned accounts
- Ensure strong and consistent communication with key program stakeholders
- Provide insights on competitor marketing activities
- Quarterly travel to markets within your territory
- Must be 21+
- Must have 3+ years of management experience
- Must have 5+ years of field marketing and/or promotional marketing experience
- Must live within the metro area of the listed market
- Must possess, at a minimum, basic cannabis knowledge
- Retail sales experience is a plus
- Advanced cannabis knowledge is a plus
- Direct cannabis industry experience is plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work nights and weekends (as needed)
- Ability to travel outside your home market (occasionally)
- Professional appearance & hygiene
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a desire to meet new people
- Excellent communication skills
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $65,000 and $70,000 The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Inspira and Enthuse is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for other reasons in the employment application and hiring process, in accordance with applicable law. To request an accommodation please contact [email protected].