Educator, On-Premise Hospitality- Atlanta, GA
We are a team of compassionate, inspired individuals proud of our varied business, brand and marketing expertise. A team united in our continual search of enrichment, unwavering enthusiasm for our craft and dedication to sharing our knowledge. We value creativity and believe that it is key to our unique approach. We aspire to influence, and inspire people through our experience, our storytelling and our (Illimitable, unbridled, infinite, boundless) wisdom….And never take ourselves too seriously, because we wouldn’t be here if we didn’t like to have fun. Above all else, we believe in a life of balance and passion, placing love, joy and happiness of equal importance at the top of our lists. At the end of the day this is how we live our lives, and this is the spirit that we bring to the work that we do.
This position must be based within a 30 minute commuting distance of designated market.
The Educator, On-Premise Hospitality is responsible for delivering brand, cocktail and bar operations education in support of a portfolio of spirit brands across a designated market or state territory, while developing trade relationships and driving brand opportunity with customers (on-premise account decision makers).
Reporting to the Manager, On-Premise Hospitality, the Educator will serve as a brand mentor to local trade and to Advisors on the agency’s local team. The Educator will represent brands at area trade-focused events within the designated market or state territory.
- Legal and Compliance Accountability. Maintain all legal and marketing code guidelines
- Trade Education. Impart brand history, production, taste profile, cocktail and bar operations knowledge to clients, distributors, trade and consumers
- Brand Representation. Represent brand(s) at local trade-focused events with education, mentorship, networking and tastings
- Education Content Development. Works with Master Educator to develop industry-forward educational content to share with and on-premise audience
- Customer Engagement. Drive brand presence, performance and advocacy in select on-premise accounts using strategic engagement activities and business-focused solutions
- Local Mentorship. Mentor local agency Advisors on brand knowledge, instilling and developing a passion for the spirits industry
- Social Media Presence. Utilize social platforms to support brand initiatives and showcase portfolio expertise
- Agency Accountabilities. Complete accurate and timely management of agency initiatives including:
- Budget and expense management
- All reporting responsibilities
- Tracking and management of performance data using agency-appointed platforms
- Participation in all internal training initiatives
- Point of Sale, asset and warehouse management
- Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
- Media training, as scheduled by agency HQ
- Cultivate Opportunities. As a local market industry influencer, seek out opportunities within the market for brand engagement with noted members of industry trade
- (Limited) Travel. Serve as backup for Master Educator on large-scale event and media requests within the division.
What Success Looks Like:
- Performance growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts across market
- Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
- Growing presence on social media
- Positive 360º feedback from manager, Master Educator and local clients
- High rate of positive feedback from attendees of education seminars
- Share of success stories through strategic communications such that local progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
- High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client partnership in the field)
- Expanding education knowledge
The physical demands of this role require the following:
- Bending, squatting, crouching and reaching, climbing, kneeling, and stooping including to arrange and display point of sale
- Frequent lifting and moving cases of product and other objects of 50 pounds or more
The above is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day to day.
- 5-7 years of experience in the spirits or hospitality industries
- Experience representing spirit brands in a field-based or ambassador role
- Excellent knowledge of spirits production across several categories of spirits
- Established network of industry professionals within market
- Excellent knowledge of liquor laws, regulations, and rules
- Strong understanding and experience in cocktail culture and/or hospitality industry operations
- Confident and outgoing with excellent personal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to tailor communications for a variety of on-premise environments
- Deep understanding of market and industry trends
- Strong budget management skills
- Social media fluency
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel on an ad hoc basis including nights and weekends required
- Must have access to reliable transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Desire for mentorship and willingness to mentor others, contribute to team culture
- Bilingual (English and Spanish-speaking) a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $65,000 and $120,000 The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira and Enthuse Marketing are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Inspira and Enthuse is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and for other reasons in the employment application and hiring process, in accordance with applicable law. To request an accommodation please contact [email protected]