National Execution Manager- Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a National Execution Manager to join our C-Store team. This individual will be responsible for key account management and wholesaler execution for the high value customers throughout the United States. The National Execution Manager will be responsible for execution of annual account plans by their aligned high value customer. They will work as a team with the respective National Account Manager.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Execute annual plans to reflect brand and customer strategies and support the delivery of business goals
- Plan your own territory and manage resources within standards
- Anticipate and identify opportunities that would potentially add value to the business in order to exceed the provided objectives
- Seek growth of the client portfolio through distribution/visibility and pursue new opportunities
- Execution - deliver against promotional activations and consumer performance (promotion, pricing, brand equity, etc.)
- Communicate achievements and follow ups amongst the local client and distributors
- Facilitate the communication process across each division of retailer
- Demonstrate effective negotiation tactics by leveraging sales data for price points and variations
- Work closely with your Manager, local client and distributor partners for market alignment and planning effectiveness
Here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience required, preferably in Consumer Package Goods or Beverage Category
- TBA or CPG account management experience including customer planning is a plus
- Previous off premise or chain channel work experience is a plus
- Knowledge of local market, community and possible contacts
- Understanding of distributor operations including pricing and programming
- Proven success influencing and negotiating customer strategy and execution
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be able to develop strong business relationships
- Must be strategic and forward thinking
- Must live in the local market and be willing to travel nationally
- Must have good written & verbal communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must use own car or public transportation to travel to and from accounts
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends, nights and holidays as needed
We will provide you with best in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.