Temporary Account Specialist - Cleveland, OH
- Cleveland, OH, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
This is a 12-week, full-time temporary assignment starting in mid-October 2019.
Account Specialists are tasked with implementing and supporting initiatives that drive brand awareness in the On-Premise. Specialists must have a passion for and expert knowledge of the On-Premise landscape, possess a deep knowledge of their respective markets and have the ability to influence consumers (LDA+) and decision makers alike. Specialists have a wide range of responsibilities relating to influencing consumers and stakeholders in order to create positive brand experiences. Specialists will be required to provide creative brand solutions to solve for accounts’ needs, leveraging outstanding relationships with key partners to drive results. The Account Specialist’s primary goal is to deliver share of performance in their account base greater than the industry and ROM.
This will include:
- Focusing on placing the consumer first, by developing and executing On-Premise consumer led activations curated for each account and consumer segments
- Imparting brand knowledge in a tailored approach to ensure that the right brands are visible in the account – deploying the right tactic for the account
- Delivering education to inspire and win share of voice amongst bartenders
Account Specialists are responsible for On-Premise execution including but not limited to the following:
- Must possess in-depth understanding of On-Premise account universe in the market
- Maintain positive, collaborative partnerships with client, supplier, distributor, and other stakeholders to execute business needs in market
- Identify opportunities to activate brands within the portfolio
- Adhere to regular account call frequency and serve as a business partner with key staff to drive brand performance
- Planning meetings
- Cocktail / Menu Development
- Drink Features
- Brand Activation
- Consumer Education & Sampling
- Develop and maintain meaningful relationships with gatekeepers to build brand advocacy
- Educate staff on brands and resources by conducting samplings and hands-on training sessions
- Actively and pleasantly educate and inspire consumers on our portfolio, demonstrating and imparting a thorough knowledge of the brand including category, history, production and taste profile to strengthen the consumers’ connection to the brand
- Influence consumer and gatekeeper sentiment through the management of public social media profiles inclusive of approved branded and lifestyle content designed to maintain online visibility
- Advise accounts and provide content recommendations and strategies to improve their social media presence
- Proactively complete administration duties including budget tracking, expense coding, providing market data and recaps and submitting survey responses to identify key learnings, competitive and local market insight and future program recommendations
- Previous industry experience in the On-Premise – bar manager, bartender, mixologist, field sales, broker representative
- Outstanding relationship skills – ability to influence consumers and to build and maintain positive and effective working relationships with clients and other industry and market partners
- Expert spirits knowledge – including an understanding of the brands landscape and mixology
- Must possess in-depth understating of On-Premise account universe in the market for which they are applying and state / federal regulations (do the right thing)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, motivated self-starter with a competitive edge, outgoing, articulate and charismatic
- Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people, including being relatable and approachable
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills
- This role requires night / weekend work
We will provide you with best-in-class training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive, and desire to win — we’ll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.