Sales Operations Manager - Bentonville, AR
- Bentonville, AR, USA
Inspira isn’t your typical experiential agency. In fact, you might say that we’re a bit out there.
We’re physically out there — creating personal connections between people and brands through real-life experiences. We’re out there in our approach — leveraging our network across the country to get real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive measurable business results.
But, being out there isn’t just what we do — it’s who we hire. We hire people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of view. These professionals aren’t afraid to share their bold ideas and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle— all while devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager based in the Arkansas market to support the national accounts team. This individual will be responsible for analyzing market data and ensuring execution of programming within national chains.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll be doing:
- Manage division level communication of key activities within a major retail chain
- Support the implementation of national and local programming to achieve business goals
- Ensure execution of key programming activities within accounts through management of stakeholders
- Develop training materials supporting on-going initiatives for a variety of audiences
- Maintain relationships and foster ways of working across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize data to identify opportunities at all levels (national, regional, and store) in order to exceed objectives
- Consistently report on sales goals and volume profit for the nation chain
- Attending and participating in planning meetings with top national distributor partners
- Communicate achievements and follow ups amongst local stakeholders and distributors
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations as well as company and client policies
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must be willing to travel (75%)
- 2-4 years of analytics experience required
- Distributor experience is a plus
- Comfortable pulling and reporting on data
- Must be able to develop strong business relationships
- Must exhibit strategic and forward thinking as well as verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to lift and move cases of product frequently and be able to climb, kneel and stoop to arrange and display point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends, nights and holidays as needed
This position offers a competitive base salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.